Thursday, January 21, 2010

My 5th time of leaving my comfort zone

Inside the airplane, mix emotion were occur. I thought it can be easier this time but it's not. I will miss again my family, friends, church mates and of course, my honey. This is also my 5x of leaving her alone. but I do entrust everything to God for us.





When I arrived at KL (Kuala Lumpur), new ambiance again and culture. I wish I can be here for R and R (retreat and recreation) only. But this is just a place wherein I drop by to get a bus going to Hatyai.





Being alone in two-leveled bus, still thinking that it's just yesterday I was with my love ones. But now, I need to face the reality of being miles miles away from them... haissssst!






But this is the year of action!!!

Praying, fasting and planning were already done. Declaration of my prayers will be executed now, at this moment and it is now. All I need to do is to receive those things from a gracious GOD.

MY LABOR IS NOT IN VAIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment