Friday, February 12, 2010

Beginning of the End...

... is the new beginning towards a new life.

2005 was my first time being here. Loaded with lots of expectations and plans... I had many things in my mind and very eager to do things... All of a sudden there's a need to fix...

2007, when I came for few days here just to prove my sincerity of my desire to be used in this place...

2008, I thought every thing was ok, every single detail was well planned and all things were in place but this was the start of a long time of trials, testings and shakings. But, this year, I started to revive my self and to stand on my own with the help of our Father... I've learned to stand firmly and be courageous because I was really alone with lots of burdens on my shoulder.

2010, new year, new beginning though the track is not yet clear but at least I stand firmly on my feet. They might say I am stupid, mediocre, or radical. But for me this is the greatest dare that I have in my life and by God's grace I know He will be with me. Where ever He open a door I will enter for He said, "He will be with me". He will not let me fall for HIS name sake... Lastly, He was the ONE and ONLY reason that I am here...

1 comment:

  1. 85街官網免費影片新版-真愛旅舍ut聊天室
    打飛機專用網-免費真人秀視頻聊天室
    土豆網免費影片-luo聊聊天室
    avcome愛薇免費影片-激情真人秀場聊天室
    后宮視訊聊天網-9158多人視頻聊天室
    洪爺影城-真人秀視頻直播
    色 情片小說-現場直播真人秀
    情人成色文學小說-免費直播真人秀
    情色聊天室-晚上福利直播軟件
    色情聊天室-福利直播app
    香港六合彩研究院論壇六合彩開獎日期六合彩明牌討論廟會遶境影片欣賞香港六合彩六合彩樂透研究院六合彩版路
    香港六合彩開獎號碼查詢,今天香港六合彩開獎號碼,六合彩開獎號碼走勢圖,港號六合彩開獎號碼,六合彩開獎號碼即時開獎現場
    香港六合彩開獎號碼走勢圖,六合彩,六合彩開獎號碼馬會,今天香港六合彩開獎號碼查詢,六合彩開獎號碼查詢
    六合彩開獎號碼歷史紀錄,香港六合彩開獎號碼

    ReplyDelete